Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Rainbow Books


A long time ago, I wrote about rainbow coloured bookcases. So long ago, that it was before the blog had tags, and I can't find it again. I could find the photo though, on my computer, which was the original inspiration behind our bookcase.
Tonight, I was tidying up the flat before some friends come round for supper tomorrow night and was putting the books back in their piles in the wine crates which are both a book case and a way of blocking the door to nowhere, left behind when our flat was converted from a house, and decided to take a couple of photos.
Our books and bookcase doesn't have quite the same look about it as the top photo, but I am fond of our books none the less.







Top image - credit unknown

Bottom images - all by me

No comments: