Monday, February 23, 2009

Peonies & Polaroids opens Etsy Shop

{Images by Peonies & Polaroids}


Look out for Peonies & Polaroids Etsy shop opening this coming weekend... Peonies takes the most beautiful, ethereal, whimsical photographs and I was rather excited when she started mentioning an Etsy shop. I wanted to buy M one for V-Day so we could hang it on our bedroom wall, but the shop wasn't open then. I mentioned it to him last night and he said I should just go for it anyway. The photo below is one of my favourites. I know I am a sucker for anything sea related but there is something very peaceful about this beach scene, which says to me childhood holidays and reminiscing. Anyway, enough promotion from me. On Saturday, have a look yourself...





Fire From Water

{Image by Peonies & Polaroids}

1 comment:

cara said...

Thank you so much for this post Rachel, it was lovely to come home and catch up with my favourite blogs and find it!